Sunday 7 August 2011

Princess Ellery's diapies!

Today was one of my very good gf babyshower, it was WONDERFUL. She got so many cute outfits! It makes me want even more for a little girl next time around.. Sigh..

ANYWAYS... We busted out all her diapers after we had put away shower gifts... So cute! All the pink and cute girly prints.. So frigging adorable! We got them all set up for the princesses arrival, in only 24 days, as her very excited big bro informed everyone today.. We got them all sized down, and they will still be so big! I FINALLY brought her all my newborn diaps... They look so tiny now.. :( My little guy is already 4 months and long out of those tiny things..

So, Princess Ellerys GroVia's and Glow Bugs and all set and ready to go.. I got a good look, and feel of the glow bugs also.. Which I had be longing to do (as some gfs and I went in on some that we are eagerly awaiting) and they feel WONDERFUL! I was very impressed with the workmanship.. And, Ive touched a lotta diaps... They were big size wise, and just felt like they would withstand a good beating.. And the inserts while, microfiber, were nice and thick!

Yay for new fluffy bums! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment