Monday 7 May 2012

Long time no blog!

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo!

Gosh, its been a long time... Got busy with a sick babe, then a move, then back to work! Gosh!

First thing will be first... REVIEWS!

The first set of things I will be working on are individual diaper reviews.... By YOU!

If you have any diapers you would like to review please email me wyldebums@hotmail.com!

I will blog about random other things as they pop into my head and I have time to write about them! :D

Thanks for following! <3

P.S. I will try to keep my personal reviews brief... But I want to put in a good lengthy review on all the diapers I can. I will use a simple pro/con intro for my reviews and then write freely about them and at the end add reviews of others should I have them!
I will also have the website of the diaper company along with a suggested best place to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment